About Me

My photo
I'm Kassandra an Oregon girl at heart. Attorney at Law. My parents are both U.S. army veterans and continue to serve in the military in other capacities. I have four brothers (two older, two younger) and three sisters (all younger). I love each of them for all of their individualities and their commitments to the examples set by our parents. Aside from my family, I have several friends who mean a great deal to me. Notable are my best friend from high school and my best friend from college, I'm strong in analytical thinking. I am able to process things from several viewpoints simultaneously. I'm open and honest. Note: I'm interested in receiving feedback on this blog, but I request that the comments pertain to the actual blog itself, and I do not approve anonymous comments.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

the prianha

a little while back, i corrected a factual error by one of the posters on Mike Barrett's blog. she was not happy about it.

another poster chided her for it, joking that she was corrected with 'razor sharp precision.'

as this was mentioned a couple of other times over the next week, i was compared to a piranha because of the razor sharp precision of my comments. i was also called the LeBron James of the message board.

as a result, the nickname "LeBrona the Piranha" was born.

the poster who created it had a tad of skepticism over whether i would like it. i love it.

i love it so much, i'm using it on my dorm room door at college next year!

~ Kassandra
(LeBrona the Piranha)

No comments:

Post a Comment